BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update 2/17/2010

So I've been drawing literally from dusk til dawn, and I've got alot of creative things flowing in my mind. So be prepared for some new art I'll be posting up. Anyways, I will probably have a new post up tomorrow before I leave for the weekend. So I'll post some art for you and possibly a poem.

So this was my take on the Day of the Dead skull but more as a tattoo for a character.  Colored with permanent markers, Sharpies.

 


This next piece of art I did for my Graphic Communications class, we were doing screen printing. This specific piece is on the back of 2 shirts I printed. It is also a tattoo I've always wanted to get. 


So, I can draw tattoo designs. If this is requested more I will draw more. :) Enjoy and God Bless.

-Ashley

0 comments: