BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Haven't updated in a while eh?

Hello there. I've been super busing that I haven't updated. I feel horrible. I hope you will forgive me. :)

Anyways here are some things I've worked on.

Brazil


tekno

Japan

Romania


USA



Greece


Spain

Italy

tekno with my smiley guy listen to techno


Egypt


Sweden


Germany


tekno with girlie skull


Gold with smiley. For goldgraffiti.blogspot.com


Finland


The crew I'm apart of. SWC. Soul Writers Crew


Shamless drawing for American Parkour (fanart) americanparkour.com



India

Drawing I did for my cousin. Her name is Nikki. :)


Well that's what I've drawn for the past 2 moths. :) I've been working mostly in graffiti, but I've also been drawing stuff I usually draw. Hope you enjoy. God Bless.

-Ashley



0 comments: